Our hands take a beating every day and carry a surprising amount of tension.
Incorporating one of the Million Dollar ampoules, to either enhance cell regeneration and reduce wrinkles with the regeneration ampoule or help to prevent skin damage caused by exposure to harsh environmental factors using the Radiate ampoule.
Who is the treatment for?
Recommend for all skin types- pigmented skin, ageing skin, dehydrated skin, dry skin and problematic skin.
This treatment combines massage, to release the stress and tension and leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, whilst using our unique products and techniques and Microneedling Empire Pen to target ageing, pigmented and dehydrated skin.
Treatment Duration 45 minutes
Intensive Bootcamp - 1 session every 14 days for 6 weeks followed by 1 session once a month
Also perfect to have just before a wedding or event.
- Under the age of 18years
- Pregnancy/ Breastfeeding
- Irritated skins – Sunburn, sores and lesions
- Skin conditions I.e. Eczema and Psoriasis
- Prescription medication to treat skin conditions I.e Roaccutane wait 12 months
- Localised Skin infections I.e Herpes simplex
- Keloidal/ Hypertrophic Scarring
- Blood clotting Diseases/ Blood disorders
- Blood thinning medication
- Diabetes - Insurance and GP dependent
- High Blood pressure/ heart disease - Insurance and GP dependent
- Skin Cancer/Undergoing cancer treatment I.e. Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy
- Auto Immune Diseases – Insurance and GP dependent
- Usage of retinols/Vitamin A derivatives
Aftercare & Post Treatment Advise
- SPF50 for all clients
- No swimming for 7 Days
- No excessive exercise, heat treatments or makeup for 48hrs
- No exfoliation for 7 days after
- No other facial/body treatments for 2 weeks
- Avoid products such a retinol for 7 days before/after
- Stay well hydrated
We recommend the use of our Hand Home Kit to maintain your results
How To Book
All our treatments take place in our purpose built beauty studio at 39 New Bridge Street in Exeter.
A Fresha Account & valid card payment details are required to make online bookings, no upfront payments are made. Appointments made by phone, email or in studio will be sent text and email notifications to confirm appointments with valid card details.
Fees apply for late cancellations (30%) or no shows (50%) of the booking cost. Please see our full T&C's for more info.