Million Dollar Body
Million Dollar Body has been designed to combat areas of concerns working from the neck down.
Using our Mesotherapy body ampoule containing caffeine and amino acids gives an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect and is used to treat the appearance of cellulite.
Microneedling encourages your body to repair damaged skin through increased production of collagen and elastin which will in turn improve stretch marks, cellulite and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Who is the treatment for?
The science behind our Microneedling method with our clinically proven products gives solutions for a variety of issues such as stretchmarks, cellulite, and scarring.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves acne scarring
Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Minimises pore size
- Improves texture and tone
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Encourages the production of collagen
- Reduction in the appearance of cellulite
Treatment Duration 45 minutes
Treatments may be repeated every 4 weeks. A course of 3 – 5 is recommended (for skin rejuvenation) additional treatments maybe needed for specific skin concerns (Acne Scaring)
- Under the age of 18years
- Pregnancy/ Breastfeeding
- Irritated skins – Sunburn, sores and lesions
- Skin conditions I.e. Eczema and Psoriasis
- Prescription medication to treat skin conditions I.e Roaccutane wait 12 months
- Localised Skin infections I.e Herpes simplex
- Keloidal/ Hypertrophic Scarring
- Blood clotting Diseases/ Blood disorders
- Blood thinning medication
- Diabetes - Insurance and GP dependent
- High Blood pressure/ heart disease - Insurance and GP dependent
- Skin Cancer/Undergoing cancer treatment I.e. Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy
- Auto Immune Diseases – Insurance and GP dependent
- Usage of retinols/Vitamin A derivatives
- SPF50 for all clients
- No swimming for 7 Days
- No excessive exercise, heat treatments or makeup for 48hrs
- No exfoliation for 7 days after
- No other facial/body treatments for 2 weeks
- Avoid products such a retinol for 7 days before/after
- Stay well hydrated
We recommend daily use of the Medi+ Home Care products & Rituals to maintain and further benefit your skin - available to purchase on our online shop on in the Studio
Other treatments to try...
How To Book
All our treatments take place in our purpose built beauty studio at 134 Fore Street, Exeter, EX4 3AN
A Fresha Account & valid card payment details are required to make online bookings, no upfront payments are made. Appointments made by phone, email or in studio will be sent text and email notifications to confirm appointments with valid card details.
Fees apply for late cancellations (30%) or no shows (50%) of the booking cost. Please see our full T&C's for more info.