Non Surgical Face Lift
Turn back the clock!
What's the Non-Surgical Face Lift?
The non-surgical face lift is an amazing alternative to botox and fillers.
Lifting brows, jowls and improving overall skin tone and appearance of the face, neck and chin and crepey skin.
It cannot be used on the forehead if botox or anti-wrinkle injections have been received within the last 6 months.
Areas we can treat:
How does it work?
Our Non Surgical Face lift works by heating the epidermis with radio frequency. We stimulate deep into tissue as well the superficial layers to promote optimum collagen and elastin growth.
Existing collagen tissues shrink, providing an immediate tighter and plumper face. Old collagen that has made the skin loose and saggy is broken down. Regrowth of new collagen and elastin is stimulated resulting in much smoother and toned skin.
It is safe, painless and completely non-invasive.
Cleanse, exfoliation, radio frequency & muscle toning machine, mask, serum, moisturiser & SPF.
Buy 4 get 1 free - recommended one a week for 5 weeks with monthly sessions to maintain results
Is there anyone who can't have a non-surgical face lift?
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have diabetes
- If you have kidney, bladder or Liver problems
- If you have heart problems
- If you have any acute infections/ diseases
- If you have severe epilepsy
- If you have very high/low blood pressure
- If you have any skin conditions in the area of treatment
Aftercare & Post Treatment Advice
There is no downtime, the skin will be glowing
- Drink lots of water or hot water and lemon for the following 72 hours
- Reduce caffeine & alcohol intake for 48 hours
- Avoid steam, saunas & sunbeds for 24 hours
- Book another session 1 week later!
We recommend regular use of the Medi+ Skin Ritual Home Care - available on our online shop & in the Studio.
How To Book
All studio treatments take place in our purpose built beauty studio at 134 Fore Street, Exeter, EX4 3AN.
A Fresha Account & valid card payment details are required to make online bookings, no upfront payments are made. Appointments made by phone, email or in studio will be sent text and email notifications to confirm appointments with valid card details.
Fees apply for late cancellations (30%) or no shows (50%) of the booking cost. Please see our full T&C's for more info.