Laser Skin Rejuvenation - Carbon Facials
Unmask your natural beauty with the Carbon Laser Peel!
- A smoother, brighter, and more youthful
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes pore size
- Improves the appearance of superficial scars
- Improves active acne
- Enhances skin radiance
- Immediate and noticeable results
- No downtime or recovery period required
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
AW3 Charcoal Facial, is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that uses a 1320nm laser wavelength to remove impurities from the skin and improve glow and radiance.
It can be used to treat the face, neck, chest, back & hands.
A full consultation is required to assess your skin type as not all skins will be suitable to treat.
DOES IT HURT?
The sensation will vary from client to client. The sensation that is felt depends upon the amount of melanin found in the
skin. The sensation is described as a heat sensation and a few clients say it is light mild sunburn after the treatment.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE NEEDED?
A course of 6 sessions 4 weeks apart are advised as a minimum.
Top up treatments may be needed in the future to maintain these results.
PRE TREATMENT CARE:
- 30 day rule for sun exposure – before & after the treatment. No active tan must be present i.e. no pinkness, burnt skin, visibly been in the sunbathing recently. Treatment area must be kept out of the sun, covered & 30+ SPF applied
- Please stop using any anti-aging or acid based products on or near the treatment area 2-3 days prior to your appointment
- No botox or filler near the treatment area for at least 2 weeks before - laser also breaks this down quicker
- No fake tan must be worn on the treatment area, this must be scrubbed off at 48 hours prior to your appointment
WHATS THE PROCESS?
- You will be given protective goggles to wear for the session
- The area will be thoroughly cleaned
- A carbon paste will be applied to the skin and left to dry
- The removal process will begin, you will feel a sensation similar to being very lightly flicked
- Once the area has been treated our Million Dollar ice globes will be used to cool the skin while massaging in serum
- A soothing gold collagen mark will be applied
- SPF will be used to protect the skin, full aftercare advise will be given.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? (per session)
Consultation & patch test £10
Face only £50
Face & Neck £69
Face, Neck & Chest £99
WHO CAN'T HAVE IT DONE?
Unfortunately not all treatments are for everyone, please ensure you check our Full List of Contraindications to make sure you avoid disappointment.
Training & Insurance
How To Book
All our treatments take place in our purpose built beauty studio at 134 Fore Street, Exeter.
Contact us if you have any questions.