Million Dollar Microneedling
Microneedling is a non-invasive method of stimulating collagen production, it smooths, tones and firms the skin ensuring maximum absorption of products. The recovery is rapid, with little downtime, pain or discomfort.
You now have the choice of either our microneedling roller or the NEW EMPIRE PEN giving faster, more bespoke results!
The Million Dollar Ice Globes also help will eliminate redness and calm skin.
Who is the treatment for?
Million Dollar microneedling is used to treat and improve conditions like acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, loose skin, skin texture, pore size, brown spots and pigment issues.
Working with our bespoke products with full clinical evidence the products and treatment combined are a real powerhouse for results.
Stimulating fibroblasts within the skin causes the skins cell renewal process. Elevated with our new potent Mesotherapy ampules to tailor the treatment to your needs.
Eliminate – Provides an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect to not only calm and sooth inflamed skin but also inhibit proliferation of bacteria making this blend so useful in the prevention of breakouts. Speeding up the wound healing process
Radiate - Protects against external factors of contamination achieving a radiant and revitalized complexion. The protective functions help to prevent skin damage caused by exposure to harsh environmental factors like UV radiation, pollution, smoke, and irritants.
Rejuvenate - enhances cell regeneration and can reduce wrinkles by providing energy to the cells to achieve an oxygenated epidermis. Providing hydration and plumpness without weighing down the skin, it fortifies and protects the skins barrier so can be effective in retaining moisture helping to Minimise fine lines and wrinkles and improve acne scaring.
Express 30 mins - £29
Deluxe 1 hour - £50
Treatments may be repeated every 4 weeks. A course of 3 – 5 is recommended (for skin rejuvenation) additional treatments maybe needed for specific skin concerns (Acne Scaring)
- Under the age of 18years
- Pregnancy/ Breastfeeding
- Irritated skins – Sunburn, sores and lesions
- Skin conditions I.e. Eczema and Psoriasis
- Prescription medication to treat skin conditions I.e Roaccutane wait 12 months
- Localised Skin infections I.e Herpes simplex
- Keloidal/ Hypertrophic Scarring
- Blood clotting Diseases/ Blood disorders
- Blood thinning medication
- Diabetes - Insurance and GP dependent
- High Blood pressure/ heart disease - Insurance and GP dependent
- Skin Cancer/Undergoing cancer treatment I.e. Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy
- Auto Immune Diseases – Insurance and GP dependent
- Usage of retinols/Vitamin A derivatives
Aftercare & Post Treatment Advice
- SPF50 for all clients
- No swimming for 7 Days
- No excessive exercise, heat treatments or makeup for 48hrs
- No exfoliation for 7 days after
- No other facial/body treatments for 2 weeks
- Avoid products such a retinol for 7 days before/after
- Stay well hydrated
We recommend daily use of the Medi+ Home Care products & Rituals to maintain and further benefit your skin - available to purchase on our online shop on in the Studio
How To Book
All our treatments take place in our purpose built beauty studio at 134 Fore Street, Exeter, EX4 3AN
A Fresha Account & valid card payment details are required to make online bookings, no upfront payments are made. Appointments made by phone, email or in studio will be sent text and email notifications to confirm appointments with valid card details.
Fees apply for late cancellations (30%) or no shows (50%) of the booking cost. Please see our full T&C's for more info.