Immaculate Peels - Coming end of October
A chemical peel enhances and smoothens the texture of the skin. It is an effective treatment for facial blemishes, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation or problematic skin acne and active pustules. They exfoliate the outer layers of dead skin, revealing a new skin layer with improved tone, texture and colour.
The Million Dollar Immaculate Collection contains three medium depth skin peels designed to be used on their own or part of an ongoing treatment program in clinic to help manage issues with uneven skin tone and the ongoing ageing process.
Who is the treatment for?
Designed to give near immediate results without the downtime often associated with chemical peels.
Million Dollar Immaculate Peels have been developed to support improvements to problematic, inflamed, irritated oily or spot prone skin types to help calm, heal and restore a more-healthy calm appearance.
Eliminate Peel - This peel is suitable for all skin types; sensitive, problematic, dry, oily and combination, it helps to calm, heal and restore the skin creating a healthy glow. Perfect for active breakouts, blackheads and comodones plus the skin will benefit if you suffer from rough skin texture and enlarged pores.
Radiate Peel- This peel is perfect for uneven or pigmented skin. Designed to treat age spots, acne scarring, dull and photodamaged skin, as well as reduce the signs of ageing, leaving clients with a post-treatment radiant glow.
Rejuvenate peel - The perfect peel to target and slow the aging process. Improve fine lines and wrinkles, loss of elasticity, age spots, dryness and the effect of stress on the skin. Revealing that youthful complexion.
Treatment Duration 1 hour
Treatments may be repeated every 4 weeks. A course of 3 – 5 is recommended (for skin rejuvenation) additional treatments maybe needed for specific skin concerns
- Under the age of 18years
- Pregnancy/ Breastfeeding
- Irritated skins – Sunburn, sores and lesions
- Skin conditions I.e. Eczema and Psoriasis
- Prescription medication to treat skin conditions I.e Roaccutane wait 12 months
- Localised Skin infections I.e Herpes simplex
- Keloidal/ Hypertrophic Scarring
- Blood clotting Diseases/ Blood disorders
- Blood thinning medication
- Diabetes - Insurance and GP dependent
- High Blood pressure/ heart disease - Insurance and GP dependent
- Skin Cancer/Undergoing cancer treatment I.e. Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy
- Auto Immune Diseases – Insurance and GP dependent
- Usage of retinols/Vitamin A derivatives
- Allergies to aspirin (Salicylic acid)
- SPF50 for all clients
- No swimming for 7 Days
- No excessive exercise, heat treatments or makeup for 48hrs
- No exfoliation for 7 days after
- No other facial/body treatments for 2 weeks
- Avoid products such a retinol for 7 days before/after
- Stay well hydrated
We recommend daily use of the Medi+ Home Rituals, available to purchase on our online shop on in the Studio.
How To Book
All our treatments take place in our purpose built beauty studio at 39 New Bridge Street in Exeter.
A Fresha Account & valid card payment details are required to make online bookings, no upfront payments are made. Appointments made by phone, email or in studio will be sent text and email notifications to confirm appointments with valid card details.
Fees apply for late cancellations (30%) or no shows (50%) of the booking cost. Please see our full T&C's for more info.