Million Dollar Dermaplaning
A manual exfoliation cosmetic procedure that gently abrades the dead layers of the skin using a surgical blade with our industry leading Million Dollar professional skin care products.
Includes a lymphatic drainage massage and luxury mask.
The Million Dollar Ice Globes also help will eliminate redness and calm skin.
Who is the treatment for?
The procedure aims to increase the absorption of skincare products and diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
The treatment stimulates collagen synthesis and creates a healthy glow and a radiant complexion.
Dermaplane aims to make your skins surface smooth, youthful and radiant. It is also used to remove “peach fuzz” the short soft vellus nonterminal hair from your face.
Express 30 mins - £29
Deluxe 1 hour - £50
Treatments may be repeated every 4 weeks. A course of 3 – 5 is recommended (for skin rejuvenation) additional treatments maybe needed for specific skin concerns
- Under the age of 18years
- Pregnancy/ Breastfeeding
- Irritated skins – Sunburn, sores and lesions
- Skin conditions I.e. Eczema and Psoriasis
- Prescription medication to treat skin conditions I.e Roaccutane wait 12 months
- Localised Skin infections I.e Herpes simplex
- Keloidal/ Hypertrophic Scarring
- Blood clotting Diseases/ Blood disorders
- Blood thinning medication
- Diabetes - Insurance and GP dependent
- High Blood pressure/ heart disease - Insurance and GP dependent
- Skin Cancer/Undergoing cancer treatment I.e. Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy
- Auto Immune Diseases – Insurance and GP dependent
- Usage of retinols/Vitamin A derivatives
Aftercare & Post Treatment Advice
- SPF50 for all clients
- No swimming for 7 Days
- No excessive exercise, heat treatments or makeup for 48hrs
- No exfoliation for 7 days after
- No other facial/body treatments for 2 weeks
- Avoid products such a retinol for 7 days before/after
- Stay well hydrated
We recommend daily use of the Medi+ Home Care products & Rituals to maintain and further benefit your skin - available to purchase on our online shop on in the Studio
How To Book
All our treatments take place in our purpose built beauty studio at 39 New Bridge Street in Exeter.
A Fresha Account & valid card payment details are required to make online bookings, no upfront payments are made. Appointments made by phone, email or in studio will be sent text and email notifications to confirm appointments with valid card details.
Fees apply for late cancellations (30%) or no shows (50%) of the booking cost. Please see our full T&C's for more info.