Laser Pigmentation & Vein Removal
AW3 - The most recognised laser for skin pigmentation removal
Safe, Effective and Easy
With the AW3 Flash Ink technology we can guarantee results that are non-aggressive & affordable.
WHAT CAN BE REMOVED?
We can treat the following:
- Birth marks
- Radiation marks (free of charge)
- Sun spots
- Liver spots
- Age spots
- Nevus of Ota
- Thread veins
- Spider veins
HOW DOES REMOVAL WORK ?
The AW3 Laser creates extremely short pulses of light energy. The pigmentation or vein absorbs the energy, shatters into tiny fragments, and is removed by the immune system. Over a series of treatments, your pigmentation or veins will visibly fade away to reveal the natural look of your skin.
WILL IT SCAR THE SKIN?
Although there is a small risk of scarring with any laser, in most cases, scarring is not a significant risk due to the technology we use. Many of the first generation lasers were prone to scarring as they were too aggressive but the AW3 technology has progressed rapidly which means we can remove your pigmentation or veins with no lasting scars or marks.
DOES IT HURT?
There is some discomfort associated with the procedure, but the level of discomfort can vary depending on several factors such as the size and location, the type of laser used, the individual’s pain tolerance, and the experience of the person performing the procedure.
WHAT ARE COMMON SIDE EFFECTS?
Pigmentation & vein treatments will initially turn darker after the treatment and then a crusting may appear on the skin which must shed off naturally up to 10 days after the treatment. The skin will then appear more even in colour and the pigmented lesions/ veins would be lighter in colour.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE REQUIRED?
The results and length of treatment will depend on the pigmentation we are treating, however, a simple birth mark could be removed in 2-4 sessions.
PRE TREATMENT CARE:
- Do not smoke for at least 4 hours before treatment
- No botox or filler near the treatment area for at least 2 weeks before - laser also breaks this down quicker
- The use of anti-ageing products for home use are fine but Clients are advised to stop using 2-3 days prior to their service. They can use again after 24 hours
- No fake tan on the face, this must be scrubbed off at 48 hours prior to their service
- 30 day rule for sun exposure – before & after the treatment. No active tan must be present i.e. no pinkness, burnt skin, visibly been in the sunbathing recently. Treatment area must be kept out of the sun, covered & 30+ SPF applied
- Reduce caffeine & alcohol consumption for 24 hours prior to the appointment
WHATS THE PROCESS?
- You will be given protective goggles to wear for the session
- The area will be thoroughly cleaned & shaved
- The removal process will begin, you will feel a sensation similar to an elastic band being flicked on the skin
- Once the area has been treated a cream will be applied to soothe and protect the skin, full aftercare advise will be given
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Consultation & patch test £10
From £20 per session
WHO CANT BE TREATED?
Unfortunately not all treatments are for everyone, please ensure you check our Full List of Contraindications to make sure you avoid disappointment.
Training & Insurance
How To Book
All our treatments take place in our purpose built beauty studio at 134 Fore Street, Exeter.
Contact us if you have any questions.