Cosmetic Make Up Laser Removal
COSMETIC MAKE UP LASER REMOVAL
PMU BROWS & LIPS
Safe, Effective and Easy
At the Changing Faces Studio we have a laser specialist that offers highly effective laser cosmetic tattoo removal.
However, PMU removal is much more complex than body tattoos due to the different types of pigments, methods and skin so choosing someone who knows what they are doing is a must!
A full treatment plan and refined process will maximise your results.
WHO CAN GET PMU REMOVAL?
AW3 Laser tattoo removal treatments are effective on most ink colours and are safe for all skin types. Darker skin types may require extra care, and your practitioner will customize treatment to your needs.
WHAT CAN IT BE USED FOR?
- Complete removal of brows or lips to return to your natural look
- Lift and lighten pigment for new PMU
- Style and colour has changed
- Undesirable results from previous application
- Refreshing brows after many colour boosts (can be used along side Botched Ink Saline Lifting)
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
The AW3 Laser creates extremely short pulses of light energy. Tattoo ink absorbs the energy, shatters into tiny fragments, and is removed by the immune system. Over a series of treatments, your tattoo will visibly fade away to reveal the natural look of your skin
DOES IT HURT?
There is some discomfort associated with the procedure, but the level of discomfort can vary depending on several factors such as the size and location of the tattoo, the type of laser used, the individual’s pain tolerance, and the experience of the person performing the procedure. but numbing solutions are available to maximize patient comfort.
WHAT ARE COMMON SIDE EFFECTS?
An immune response is necessary to flush the ink away from the tattoo site. You will often experience temporary redness, swelling, tenderness, blisters and scabs. Patients with darker skin tones may experience a temporary lightening or darkening of skin around the treated area
WILL MY EYEBROW HAIR BE DAMAGED?
Hair or colour loss is not common, we take precautions during the process to minimise this, however, it this does occur as a results of laser removal your brows will go back to normal after a few days. Possible side effects will be discuss at your consultation.
CAN YOU JUST REMOVE PART OF THE TATTOO?
Yes, due to the precision of the laser we can target small sections.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE REQUIRED?
Most people need between one and five treatments, 6 weeks apart to achieve desired results. Many variables affect the number of treatments that each tattoo need:
- Age of Tattoo
- Depth of Ink
- Ink Colours/Type
- Patient Health
- Density of Ink
- Pre-existing Scarring
- Other Factors
WHATS THE PROCESS?
- Numbing cream is applied prior to the appointment
- You will be given protective goggles to wear for the session
- The area will be thoroughly cleaned
- The removal process will begin, the hairs are separated with a tooth pick to minimise any frosting, you will feel a sensation similar to an elastic band being flicked on the skin, however, as the treatment area is small this will be for a minimal time. The area will be cooled with gel packs to minimise any swelling and heat
- Once the area has been treated Aloe Vera will be applied to soothe and protect the skin, full aftercare advise will be given
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? (price is per session)
Consultation & patch test £20
Top lip line £35
Bottom lip line £35
Top & bottom lip line £70
Full lips £85
WHO CANT BE TREATED?
Unfortunately not all treatments are for everyone, please ensure you check our Full List of Contraindications to make sure you avoid disappointment.
Training & Insurance
How To Book
All our treatments take place in our purpose built beauty studio at 134 Fore Street, Exeter.
Contact us if you have any questions.