LED Light Therapy
AVAILABLE FROM SEPTEMBER
1 session £25 (30 mins)
10 sessions £200
The Professional LED Light Therapy Mask (with a neck piece) is one of the most effective & latest breakthroughs in skin care, treating a wide variety of skin ailments. There are seven different color LEDs built into the mask, each color treating different skin conditions from wrinkles, acne, pigmentation, and more.
- Red: Anti-Aging, Promotes Collagen, Tightens loose skin, Increases elasticity, Revitalizes Cells, Improves Blood Circulation
- Blue: Sterilizes Acne-Producing Bacteria, Shrinks Sebaceous Glands, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring, Promotes Oxygen
- Green: Reduces Hyper-pigmentation, Balances Oily Skin, Relieves Mental Stress, Promotes Lymphatic Drainage
- Purple: Combination Of Red & Blue Light; Anti-Aging, Sterilizes Acne-Producing Bacteria, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Cyan: Reduces Swollen Capillaries, Balances Skin Texture, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring, Relieves Mental Stress
- Yellow: Stimulates Red Blood Cells, Reduces Pigmentation, Balances Skin Texture, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Reduces Redness
- White: Penetrates Skin Deepest; Speeds Up Skin Metabolism, Tightens loose skin, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Reduces Hyper-pigmentation, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring
Backed by Science
With over a decades worth of scientific research and having been used by organizations and federal agencies to aid in skin recovery, the effectiveness of LED light therapy isn't really up for debate. It has even been effective in fighting against Cancer! Dermatologists and spas across the globe are all starting to use LED light therapy and the results have been absolutely astounding!
How To Book
All studio treatments take place in our purpose built beauty studio at 39 New Bridge Street in Exeter.
A 30% non refundable deposit for bookings over £30 will be required for all new Clients when made by phone or in the studio. Card details are required to make online bookings, no upfront payments are made and all information is securely stored by Shedul/ Fresha. Fees apply for late cancellations (30%) or no shows (50%) of the booking cost. Please see our full T&C's for more info.