Facial & Lip Fillers
Next clinic date Friday 1st May 10am - 5pm
Cheree Leon has worked in the cosmetic industry for over 20 years.
You only have to read her reviews and look at her work to see that she prides herself on offering an elite service.
Customer service and consultations are important to Cheree as she knows how important it is to give the client what they want.
She has worked with a list of celebrity clients and worked on Tv shows from Big brother, Celebrity juice, Towie, dancing on ice, she knows how important it is to get the celebrity look.
You know you are in safe hands with Cheree offering a professional reliable service.
Please take some time to read reviews, and to look at her work.
Refresh, restore, and enhance using fillers!
Areas to treat:
How Long Does the Treatment Take?
A treatment does not take long. Depending on the area and indication, it takes approximately 15-45 minutes. A touch-up treatment is sometimes performed to optimize the results.
Does it hurt?
Some people may experience the treatment as a mild discomfort. Many products contain an integrated local anaesthetic, lidocaine, to provide you with a more comfortable treatment experience, you and your clinician may decide whether additional pain relief is needed.
How Long Do the Effects of The Treatment Last?
The results are instant with an effect that can last up to 18 months. The clinician uses non-permanent injectable products, the effect gradually diminishes with time. In order to maintain the aesthetic result, top-up treatments are recommended. Results may vary depending on treatments areas.
Do's & Don'ts
- Before treatments, DO let your injector know if you have previously suffered from facial cold sores. (We can prescribe a medication to minimize recurrence.)
- DO buy Emla cream and apply it one hour before the procedure
- DO have ideas of what you want. Like a haircut, if you can bring in pictures of what you are looking to achieve, it will be very helpful to your injector.
- But at the same time, DO be realistic with your expectations. For changes as big as Kylie’s, injections were likely spaced apart by a month or so, and it was a gradual process. Such a drastic pump-up should not occur with one treatment.
- DO be prepared for a little discomfort. The dermal-fillers used for lip injections all have a numbing agent mixed in, but with an area as sensitive as the lips — you are likely still going to feel some of the injections.
- DO NOT consume alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before your treatment
- DO ice afterwards! If you ice immediately after the treatment, it will help minimize any bruising. If you ice later on in the day, it will help tremendously with swelling.
- DO sleep that night with a little elevation, using an extra pillow will also help prevent swelling.
- DO wait about a week to get a good idea of what your results will look like, and then please DO ENJOY!